[Vala] [OT] Vala -> C#

Dear. I'm using valac for quite some time, although work has been left
aside, I'm starting to use c #, I find it more productive but I refuse
to use it and recognize it, but it is.

Among the ideas that came to my mind, including _mono_, I thought ...
because someone does not develop something similar to c # but Vala,
who has the same name functions, classes, methods, etc so if I have
one codigo.cs simply change it by codigo.vala and compile directly.

I know it's an idea a little crazy and not all libraries can be
imported, but whether it would be much easier and productive to have
such a code.

I program in C # using their mimas classes, but at the time of
compiling all transforms Vala.

It would be great as well.

I have made the task of doing that only with the most basic functions,
just to prove, as a hobby.

In the years that I go with Vala language seems very much potential,
but lacks an IDE, MonoDevelop no longer supports it, also lacks more
documentation, easier to use libraries as well as in c #.

Sorry for the extension of this message and perhaps not relevant but
needed to relieve the sadness of having to change Vala by c #.

See you soon.

Mis proyectos de software libre en:
Github - edwinspire