Re: [Vala] disable free at block end

On Thu, 2016-03-10 at 13:22 -0500, Guillaume Poirier-Morency wrote:
You should read directly in the memory allocated for the 'Remote'
struct instead of using a temporary buffer. I think it's correct to
cast it to uint8[].

socket.receive ((uint8[]) remote);
remotes.append_val (remote);

Casting a 'struct' to (uint8[]) not working. I still have to use
pointer and memdup to manage the memory. Anyway, thanks for your help.
I'm now using SocketService+SocketConnection+{Input,Output}Stream. They
are just amazing.

Thanks,
Mohan R