Re: [Vala] GLib.Menu subclass

V Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:39:13 +0000
Luc Chante <luc chante gmail com> napsáno:

Hi,

https://developer.gnome.org/gio/stable/GMenu.html#GMenu.other_details

I'm not sure that GLib.Menu made to be overridable.

In python PyObject is possible. But if could not be, that should not be
in Vala, so the error should be from Vala not from C compiler.

You could decorate it : extend MenuModel, with a private property
which is a Menu, and override every methods of MenuModel by calling
the private property.

private GLib.Menu internal_men;

public override int get_n_items() {
    return this.internal_menu.get_n_items();
}

Le mer. 29 juin 2016 à 08:44, Ondrej Tuma <konference webjet cz> a