[Vala] 20160616 Documentation Sprint Finished - Another?

Hi,
The documentation sprint organised for today is now over. I think all participants agreed it was very
successful.

Changes were made to the Vala home page, about installing Vala on different platforms, updating the tools
page with more build tools and supported IDEs, updating the headings and links on the documentation page,
etc. A summary of our changes are here: https://wiki.gnome.org/RecentChangesA copy of our collaborative
Etherpad with details of changes and discussions: https://paste.gnome.org/pgdhizoyi
If there is interest we may hold another one, please let us know.
Al