using it, especially due it's tight binding  with GLib world. And our stack
is already large, we rather tend to limit introducing new languages.

Marcin Lewandowski
14.06.2016 3:00 PM "Daogang" <daogangtang 126 com> napisał(a):

can consider rust lang? i think it is promissing.

On 2016-06-14 20:41 , Marcin Lewandowski <marcin saepia net> Wrote:

Hello,

On behalf of RadioKit (http://www.radiokit.org ), I am seeking for a
senior
C/Vala programmer for developing multimedia applications for radio
broadcasting based on GStreamer framework.

It may be either a contract or longer part-time relationship.

Requirements:

- good knowledge of Vala or similar languages (Java/C#)
- understanding of GStreamer enough to create and control simple, linear
pipelines and handle their errors
- understanding of BDD
- right to work as a contractor for an UK-based company
- ability to think about all corner cases, paranoid program behavior etc.

A plus:

- knowledge of Flux-like programming patterns, e.g. Redux

If you are interested, please send a mail at marcin radiokit org , with
“Vala” in the subject line, describing some of your past experiences with
the before mentioned technology stack (in any way, can be a link to github,
portfolio, whatever that shows your capabilities).

<http://www.radiokit.org&gt;

Marcin Lewandowski / Spiritus Movens
marcin radiokit org / +48 731 662 468 <+48%20731%20662%20468>

RadioKit Ltd
Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road
W5 2BS London, United Kingdom
http://www.radiokit.org