Re: [Vala] xcb.vapi bugs

      From: Ulink <ulink gmx at>
 Sent: Friday, 10 June 2016, 10:42
 Subject: [Vala] xcb.vapi bugs

don't know where to send vapi bug reports,

xcb.vapi is carried within the Vala project:https://git.gnome.org/browse/vala/tree/vapi/xcb.vapi
So please post patches to Vala
bugzilla:https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cop_sys%2Cproduct%2Cbug_status%2Cresolution%2Cshort_desc%2Cchangeddate&product=vala&query_format=advanced

Although xcb.vapi is deprecated and these are minor bugs, it should be
corrected I think:

Bug #1: xcb_format_t : replace [Simple] by [SimpleType]

Looks good.

Bug #2: xcb_visualtype_t: remove [SimpleType]

So you are saying xcb_visualtype_t is a struct that is passed by reference, not by value?i.e. you see
function_call( struct xcb_visualtype_t *visualtype ) and not function_call( struct xcb_visualtype_t
visualtype ) in the C code.

Please post a patch to bugzilla confirming the 2nd point, I will then review and we'll get someone to commit
the change.
Thanks,
Al
P.S. git formatted patch please