[Vala] New data API written in Vala

I thought it might interest some of you.

We recently launched a data service built upon Valum, the micro-
framework I've been working for quite a moment already.

    http://mirbooking.major.iric.ca/

It's alpha and the job API is still in progress, but it can give you a
nice idea of what one can build with Vala.

Here are the technologies backing the service:

 * libgda-5.0 with MySQL
 * SAGA-GLib (still in progress)
 * TORQUE and GXml for the SAGA backend
 * Swagger for the specification
 * JSON-API to format payloads using JSON-API-GLib
 * Bump for its really handy ResourcePool<T> to manage Gda.Connection
   objects
 * Docker

The data service will also be available in MessagePack as I am working
on a Json.Node serializer.

If you have any questions or feedback, don't hesitate!

P.S. Be kind and mail me if you find any bugs ;)

--
Guillaume Poirier-Morency <guillaumepoiriermorency gmail com>

Étudiant au baccalauréat en Informatique à l'Université de Montréal
Développeur d'application web

Mon blog: https://arteymix.github.io/
Mon projet de coopérative: https://pittoresque.github.io/
Clé PGP: B1AD6EA5