Re: [Vala] Why valac is always called even if conditional automake clause is false?

Here are definitons of my conditionals:
https://gist.github.com/mspanc/2e1432ff23f7dfb7bb20

These C files are not C files generated by vala, it's a different code.

The whole thing is that I want to avoid having them in the same file and
using conditionals because that makes code really big & unreadable. If
that's the only solution I can make it but the whole point was to keep the
platform-specific code in separate, conditionally compiled files.

m.

May be if you post your configure.ac conditionals  could help.

General comments:

* you are including some subdir sources, I not sure, but may you should
rename your source files to include them in same directory.

* you include some C files that will be generated by Vala, may you need to
avoid that.

* you have interfaces files with the same name, may be an extension per
platform? If so may is better to add conditionals to VALAFLAGS per
platform, using -D, and keep all code in the same file.
El ene. 15, 2016 12:22 PM, "marcin saepia net" <marcin saepia net>