Re: [Vala] Generating vapi for GOM failed.

You should use metadata to solve most issues on VAPI generation. This is
maybe a case you have two methods with same name.

You can:

A) Add GObject Introspection annotations to C code in order to rename a
function and avoid this conflicts, with the advantage to get a very similar
API for Vala and other languages

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GObjectIntrospection/Annotations

B) Use metadata to rename the conflicting function to some other

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Vala/Manual/GIDL%20metadata%20format

El feb. 28, 2016 8:57 PM, "Andres Fernandez" <