Re: [Vala] Is there any way to access generic type from the interface?

Is not valid code. Interfaces should "derive" from Object. Interfaces list
dependencies, the first one should be Object, then other interfaces depends
on, the order matters, because if other interfaces depends on same, they
should be added first.

For your question, use typeof(G)