Re: [Vala] Using TestCase class: assert (this is Object) fails in method, but not in constructor

Hi Felipe,

I was just hoping someone would do exactly this! I don't know CMake very
well but would like to make Valadate work with it, and I needed a sample
project to get started. This is perfect.

I just have one question, does this run the compiled test binary through
gtester (or other test runner) or does it just execute it?

Muito obrigado!
Chris

Steven,

Since you brought it, I took the liberty to commit a project template
with my current setup of using Atom + Vala + Gee TestCase +
Cmake.

It is here: https://github.com/felipe-lavratti/vala-unittests-cmake

Hope it helps.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Steven Oliver <oliver steven gmail com>