[Vala] Problem with valadoc at valadate

Hi:

First, thanks for the people who made the mirror of valadoc at valadate.
Unfortunately there is a little problem: every time I try to open a link
to a method/property/class/whatever, but not in the same window/tab but
in a new one, I receive a 404 not found.

Example: from

    http://www.valadate.org:8000/#!api=gtk+-3.0/Gtk

I click the "Actionable" link, which takes me to

    http://www.valadate.org:8000/#!api=gtk+-3.0/Gtk.Actionable

as expected; but if, instead, I right-click on the link and choose "Open
in a new tab" (or use the middle mouse button), it takes me to

    http://www.valadate.org:8000/gtk+-3.0/Gtk.Actionable.html

which returns a 404 error.

Could it be possible to fix it?

Thanks in advance.