Re: [Vala] Reflection : getting values in Gee.Collection

Sorry, its not clear to me.
Where is the reflection? You will have the Type name of an Object in your
HasMap, then you will want to create an instance with this name?
On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 04:32 Baptiste Gelez <gelezbaptiste openmailbox org>