Re: [Vala] libsoup vapi

Hey!

I've finally found the problem and solved it.

I've added metadata from Vala repository and merged to libsoup's one, and
now with attached patch, you can generate VAPI files API equivalent from
libsoup source code and the one ditributed with Vala.

With this patch, no VAPI break exists between both repositories, with the
advantage that VAPI files will be generated automatically for all new API
added to libsoup.

Please review, compile and make a diff between both VAPI files and if you
approve it I could push upstream.

The issue is mentioned in the reverting commit log I provided URL for.
Please diff your vapi against vala provided one and coordinate with both
maintainers to ensure a smooth transition for all apps. I think we'd want
to remove vapi from vala when we add it to libsoup. Thanks for your work on
this.