Re: [Vala] How to implement cast in vala?

I don't understand what you're trying to do... You already have access to a
Class2 via Class1.getClass2(). Do you want some sort of fancy syntactic
sugar, so you can do something like `Class2 class2 = new Class1();` instead
of `Class2 class2 = new Class1().getClass2()`?

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Akira Nakagawa <matyapiro31 gmail com>