Re: [Vala] How to change the widget color

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 12:35 PM, zeta <kmsiete gmail com> wrote:
the other option I think is using css but I don't find any example on how to do this with vala, If anyone can share an example is very welcome.

In pdfpc, we just made a switch to do stying with CSS. The commit in question is here: https://github.com/pdfpc/pdfpc/commit/a5105be534897a79bdd674a4b066d4ba204db970. The main thing to look at is the changes in src/pdfpc.vala, though you can see how to add and remove style classes elsewhere.

If you haven't used it, try Gtk Inspector (formerly known as Gtk Parasite) to edit your CSS in real time.

Hope that helps,
Robert