[Vala] Intelli-J plugin

Hi!

Today I made my work on Vala IntelliJ plugin open source (public domain).
You can find it here:
https://gitlab.com/vala-development/vala-idea-plugin

This is because I decided to switch to nim language. Sorry guys :/. Vala is
great language - I really like it. I just can't live without macros and
they are beautiful in nim. DSLs inside nim looks beautiful, too. This is a
heaven for me to describe views in my UI library. Also dependency of
gobject makes it harder to target Android, however that's still possible.

My plan was to implement this:

   - new file type, tokenizer with syntax highlighting
   - AST parsing
   - SDK setup
   - new project type
   - run/debug configurations (take care of different targets / cross
   compilation)
   - build system (for example makefile generation)
   - gdb debugging
   - intellisense
   - refactorings

I implemented first 5 and started 6th (I have a method call where makefile
should be generated with all required info passed as a parameter).
I hope someone will know what to do with it!!

Best Regards,
Marek Gibek