Re: [Vala] Process.spawn_command_line_async; do nothing in windows

I have solved myself!!!
When you need to use "Process.spawn_command_line_async" you must copy into the
executable folder those files:
gspawn-win32-helper.exe
gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe

Bye.:->

og., 2015.eko urtren 22a 13:18(e)an, gontzal igorleak idatzi zuen:
Hello!!

Using "Process.spawn_command_line_async" in vala (windows) give me an error. When i use it with the instaled libraries it goes well, but if i use Tarnyk's ValaWinPKG's libraries for a portable app, don't work!. I suposse that is the same problem he had with "GSettings" and "Filechooser". Isn't?
Any ideas?

Thanks Gontzal.