Re: [Vala] How do I access command line arguments from a main block?

Hello,

Le 21 févr. 2015 06:20, "Guillaume Poirier-Morency" <
guillaumepoiriermorency gmail com> a écrit :

You missed the vala-list in CC in your answer, so I will just repeat
myself.

By 'main block', I meant the experimental main block feature. I am well
aware of how arguments are accessed usually, but I would like to know
how it is done it this particular case.

Looks like this is not possible. You'll have to use a main method.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/vala/tree/vala/valaparser.vala#n2177

Regards,
Abderrahim