Re: [Vala] How to connect to signal if there's a property with the same name?

Does the 'closed' property change at the same time the 'closed' signal fires? If so, you may be able to connect to the notification on the property:

        connection.notify["closed"].connect(on_dbus_connection_closed)

Note that you'll probably want to check whether 'closed' is true in your handler before doing anything.

Robert