Re: [Vala] Help with libgda

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Noe Nieto <nnieto noenieto com> wrote:
error: Package `libgda-5.0' not found in specified Vala API directories or
GObject-Introspection GIR directories
error: Package `libgda-mysql-5.0' not found in specified Vala API
directories or GObject-Introspection GIR directories

The libgda-devel package on Fedora seems to include a Gda-5.0.gir file. I don't know if that includes the necessary bindings for libgda-mysql or not. I also don't know if it will cause a vapi to be generated automatically. If not, you can try it manually with vapigen. Presumably you'll need the devel pacakge installed for the headers anyway, so you might as well see if it fixes this problem too.

Robert