[Vala] About composite templates and its constructors

Hi folks!

I've been playing for a while with composite templates on
vala, and made a lot of progress to reach what I expected of
my work on it. It's just great!

Well, anyway, I had a problem and didn't get any clue on the
web. I have two composite templates there is a MyWindow
class and a MyTreeView class. the .ui file of MyWindow
template has an object of MyTreeView class. At this point
everything works great.

But, MyTreeView class assign it a model of mine on its
constructor function. But, as MyTreeView is get as a
[GtkChild], in MyWindow composite template class, its
constructor function never runs, so that MyTreeView object
has no model assigned. I can assign one to it on MyWindow
class, but I wanted to avoid that.

Is there any way to execute the constructor code of a
composite template that is a [GtkChild] of another composite
template class?

Thanks in advance!

Andrés Fernández
Software Peronista

P.D. I hope made myself clear. English is not my native
language.