Re: [Vala] Building Vala Applications

On Wed, 2014-09-10 at 23:12 -0500, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
I would love to have the guide there. What can I do to make it happen?

The best way would be to clone the git repository, update it, then file
a bug with a patch:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-devel-docs

The second best way would be to convince someone else to do that. :)

I guess when working on gnome-devel-docs you can view your changes in
yelp, but I haven't done this before so you might need to ask one of the
maintainers if you can't figure it out.

Michael