Re: [Vala] [ANNOUNCE] Vala binding updated for Mono Develop 5.4 (Linux & Windows)

In my case (Ubuntu 14.05, MonoDevelop 5.4) it is enough to copy output
dll to /usr/lib/monodevelop/AddIns/ValaBinding folder (or where it is
installed on your system).

Which version of MonoDevelop do you use? For version 5.0 and 5.1 you
should use "5.0" branch. I don't know about other versions.

Is it working with my binary file:
https://sites.google.com/site/gibekm/programming/vala/monodevelopbinding/ValaBinding_5.4_2014-08-31.tar.gz?attredirects=0&d=1
?

Is the addin visible in AddIn Manager menu? Does it say something
(list of exceptions)?