Re: [Vala] Export vapi from libray

If this is a shared library, it's not generally desirable to do so. What if
the user wants to use both your library and the library you have
re-exported? This will cause conflicts if there are any changes between the
two versions.

More likely, you want to declare dependencies. This is done using a `.deps`
file of the same name as your `.vapi` file. It lists the other packages on
which you depend. The Vala compiler will automatically import them as if
they were specified with the `--pkg` flag. There are plenty in
`/usr/share/vala-*/vapi/*.deps`. For example, `webkit2gtk-4.0.deps` has the
contents:

gtk+-3.0
libsoup-2.4

If the library is static, then there really isn't a good mechanism. Any
functions declared `public extern` in `.vala` will be exported, so you can
migrate some of the VAPI to `.vala` files. You could also `cat` the two
VAPIs together. This is pretty bad. I would probably convert the static
library to shared and then use the `.deps` mechanism instead.