[Vala] Planet Vala? (was: Re: [Genie] Re: Vala on Android)

Does anyone have an opinion on whether we should put together a blog
aggregator for Vala/Genie?

If there is any interest Jürg might be willing to let us use
planet.vala-project.org, I can probably host a Planet Planet
installation on my dreamhost account, and Florian may be willing to let
us steal the valadoc.org theme.

Please let me know if you are interested, as well as any suggestions you
might have about blogs to add.

-Evan