Re: [Vala] array memory leak?

'g_free' _is_ (normally) just a wrapper for 'free'. Please note that I'm
talking about glibc, not GLib.

There is also a memory allocator in GLib, GSlice, which can have its own
share of internal fragmentation. However, that's not used for plain
strings and arrays.

Ok, but the fact that only using a glib message loop removes the "leak"
is a strong clue that glib has "something to do" with the effect.

Anyway, thanks for the clarifications, I will trust vala/glib/glibc and
valgrind from now on and I will double or triple check everything before
shouting out "i've found a memory leak i've found a memory leak!!!!" ;-)

--
Bernhard