Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:38:50 +0100
From: ulink gmx at
To: vala-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Vala] array memory leak?

Are you sure it's not because optimizations?

No I'm not sure :-)
I simply don't understand the behaviour differences between test 1 and
test 2. But I'm curious to understand what's the reason for this.

Try to put Dummy1 method in external compile unit(i.e. different .vala and .c file) and you should
get better results.

Tried, no changes :-(

Maybe I should simply trust Vala/GLib and consider my test code as an
artificial provocation of an error that do not exist in practice.

--
Bernhard