Re: [Vala] cairo binding bug?

Not a bug, Path is a compact class and haven't constructor.
So when you'll have a Context, do this :

Cairo.Context cr;
..
Cairo.Path path = cr.copy_path();

regards ;)

According to http://www.cairographics.org/manual/cairo-Paths.html,

   The path may be either the return value from one of cairo_copy_path()
   or cairo_copy_path_flat() or it may be constructed manually.

But, trying to construct a path manually, i.e.,

  var path = new Cairo.Path ();

gives a compiler error:

  error: `Cairo.Path' does not have a default constructor

Am I doing this the wrong way, or is this a binding bug?

Nice day
Nor Jaidi Tuah

PRIVILEGED/CONFIDENTIAL information may be contained in this message. If
you are neither the addressee (intended recipient) nor an authorised
recipient of the addressee, and have received this message in error, please
destroy this message (including attachments) and notify the sender
immediately. STRICT PROHIBITION: This message, whether in part or in whole,
should not be reviewed, retained, copied, reused, disclosed, distributed or
used for any purpose whatsoever. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful and
may contain material protected by the Official Secrets Act (Cap 153) of the
Laws of Brunei Darussalam. DISCLAIMER: We/This Department/The Government of
Brunei Darussalam, accept[s] no responsibility for loss or damage arising
from the use of this message in any manner whatsoever. Our messages are
checked for viruses but we do not accept liability for any viruses which
may be transmitted in or with this message.