[Vala] New version of Autovala

Hi all:

Just some minutes ago I launched a new version of Autovala: 0.98.0. The main changes are some fixes to the Gedit plugin to allow to be compiled with Gedit 3.12 and later, a new plugin for Scratch Text Editor, and several changes that do the projects created with Autovala more compatible with other Linux distributions.

More info and a screenshot is available at my personal home page:

http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/autovala.html

The code is at the Github repository:

https://github.com/rastersoft/autovala

--