[Vala] Network Packet Cleaner

Hello,

I've informed you monthes ago that I was trying to code an application
that graphically manipulate a pcap file (removing hosts, connections or
sessions, etc.) using Vala.

I'm sorry to say I don't have enough time to get a good version.

So I've uploaded all my code to github.
https://github.com/Raumy/libnetframes
A library which contains various classes to handle a pcap file.
You could use this library in stand alone for others applications.
- It uses : tshark, libpcap.
- It should : compile under Linux and Windows.
See "examples" directory.

https://github.com/Raumy/npc
the original graphical application, using GTK and libnetframes.
You should add the directory where libnetframes is located to your lib
path if you want to execute npc.

Under Windows, you need to install mingw32 and a lot of files... :)

I've some difficulty to make the Data Exchange Chart...

You can use this code as example or contribute, or give me advice for a
better code.

Some comments in my code are in french, sorry ;)

Regards

Raum