Re: [Vala] GTK3 HeaderBar sample fails under Windows

Hi simargl, simargl writes:
Hi, I've downloaded gtk+-bundle_3.10.4-20131202_win32.zip from
http://win32builder.gnome.org/, installed mingw32 compiler from Arch Linux
repository and tried to compile some Vala samples for Windows. After adding
gtk3 pc file that was missing in the bundle, simple examples I tried, could
compile and worked in Wine. All, except HeaderBar. Here is that sample.

Bundles available on win32builder.gnome.org have not all fixes backported ; that's why the *official* bundle available on http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php is still GTK+ 3.6.4. This one is known to work reliably (but without GtkHeaderBar, of course). I pushed a fix for GtkHeaderBar on win32 some time ago (https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/?id=e45ea70936ee30344b96ab99c7651f ef58ebd4ff) ; if you try the win32builder bundles marked as CONTINUOUS-DEBUG which integrate this, GtkHeaderBar will work. But it looks bad on Win7 theme, which is why I haven't backported it yet. I couldn't finish this as I'm terribly busy, but any help is appreciated.