Re: [Vala] several pkg-config libraries for a single VAPI file

No, each vapi refers to a single pkg-config. However you can create a .deps
file if a vapi depends on another.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:12 PM, rastersoft <raster rastersoft com> wrote:

Hi all:

I'm working on a vapi file for xcb_render, and I need to put into it one
function from xcb_renderutils. The problem is that each one needs a
different library (xcb-render and xcb-renderutils). Is it possible to make
valac to pass both to pkg-config from a single VAPI file?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)