Re: [Vala] Problem using Mysql in Vala (Fedora 21): /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient

Thanks for the answers!

@ Steven Oliver: Am I correct when I say that this solution helps to find missing header files? I think that they are already correctly found and the problem lies with the .so file which is not found.

@ Tarnyko: I actually searched for this file before and found it in the //usr/lib64/mysql/ which is also shown when I use mysql_config. So this file is /there/ but ... How would I tell valac where the file is?

This kind of stuff can be a pain.
Very true :D