Re: [Vala] Perfect Vala IDE

Hi:

If you use Autovala, you can use the plugins for Gedit or Scratch-Text-Editor.

El 02/12/14 a las 18:59, Dmitry Golovin escribió:
Hello all!

I don't want to start another vim vs emacs holywar. I want to know if there exist an all-in-one IDE (like
Eclipse) for Vala.

I tried valama, but it is crashing all the time and I don't know how to fix it.
Gnome Builder is now in very early stage of development.

What IDE do you use for your vala code?

Regards,
Dmitry