Re: [Vala] Gtk+ bindings update

Certainly that kind of splitting is unfeasible. I understand there are a
bunch of fixes, however applications work somehow and I wouldn't like to
break them. Also, even if Vala is hosted at GNOME, I remind you there's
plenty of projects relying on Vala. Other applications are as important as
GNOME applications.

However, in the case of other applications, those may as well keep using
Vala 0.24. After all, distributions ship with multiple versions and Vala is
parallel-installable exactly for this reason.

In reality, my main concern is about the concrete accessors bug. How much
stuff does that bug affect? Would it be possible to just drop in a
custom.vala for those until the bug gets fixed?