Re: [Vala] Writing Bindings for Legacy C Libraries

Small comment: Do we really have to call them "legacy" C libraries?

"Legacy" implies that these are old-style libraries that we eventually want to move away from, but in fact the culture of Vala is happy coexistence with C libraries now and in the future, so it's not a legacy at all.

I suggest calling them simply "non-glib C libraries", or even "C libraries".