Re: [Vala] Worried about the state of Genie

On Thursday, 29 August 2013, 9:53 Tal Liron wrote

I like your two suggestions, Al, and hope you will open them as

enhancements so at least we can track them.

But this discussion on specifics is pointless if no work will be done on
Genie!

I've logged my two suggested enhancements. Next year I will try and look at implementing them.

I think the summary of the wider discussion is that the Vala community are OK with Genie so long as it is
useful and maintains to be and that Jamie McCracken has indicated he will try and deal with serious bugs.
There is a big gap here and that is the Genie "community". I'm going to raise three new threads here to see
what response we get.

Al

P.S. Thanks for sharing the link to your Genie talk. Some useful stuff there.