Re: [Vala] libsoup Session.Async does not send stuff

Of course it won't be reentrant anymore, and multiple
requests to the proxy will trample each other. But the
point is that libsoup works and the handler should is
correctly written; the fault is with vala. But as I said,
I cannot locate the fault. Perhaps its vala+libsoup
interaction because I rarely have problems with closure.

I'm afraid, but this means to me that i am not able to develop my tool
in Vala anymore until this issue is fixed. A blocking proxy is no option
for a tool that me or anyone wants to use in production.
Of course i would like to help the Vala community by reporting this bug.
But i don't know what to write, since this is a pretty special issue and
we basically have no clue what could possibly cause it. How should i
write my bug-report?

As both Gtk and Soup are GObject-based libraries, I will try to write an
as-exact-as-possible replica of my Vala code in Python3 with
GObject-introspection and see if the same problems occur there.

Regards