Re: [Vala] Assist with compile issue re Cairo.PathData

array.. A quick glance at the cairo vapi, and I think you really want this?:
    Cairo.PathData[] data = path.data;

I feel disturbed by that ;) Not sure why.

The code I'm trying to Vala-ize is here:
http://cairographics.org/manual/cairo-Paths.html#cairo-path-data-t

(scroll down a wee bit to sample code for iterating a cairo_path_t)

I see there's some tricksy stuff going on in the C. A pointer/deref
thing and a Union structure. Gulp. I think It'll take me a while to
wrap my old head around it.

However, the more I look at the example, the more I think it doesn't make
sense. Is path ever initialized?
Oh, indeed, it's a mess. I'm really trying to compile this *at all* -
running it is still a ways down the road.

Thanks for your input so far,
\d

PS - Yes, gmail's interface makes email harder than it needs to be. No worries.