Re: [Vala] Properties == GObject properties?

First time I hear not all properties are GObject.

Suppose I have this property:

public int 1numbered { get; set; }

This is not a GObject property, since it's started with a number.
Does it mean that I couldn't connect to notify["1numbered"] signal?

In case that I can't connect to notify signal, and I have this code instead:
int _1numbered = 0;
public int 1numbered {
    get { return _1numbered };
    set {
        if (_1numbered == value)
            return;
        // otherwise
        _1numbered = value;
        notify("1numbered");
    };}

Would this notification is valid and would work?

Tal