Re: [Vala] Bindings for GLESv2 and GLFW3

Have you considered a pull request to this guy:

https://github.com/nemequ/vala-extra-vapis

Steven N. Oliver

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Aleksandr Palamar <void995 gmail com> wrote:

Hi, Vala developers and users. The more I'm trying to use Vala then
more I like it. Currently, I'm working on some project that needs
GLESv2 on desktop/mobile OSes, and decided to use Vala. Unfortunately
I've not found any kind of bindings for GLES and GLFW3, so I wrote
some.

Here is the link for anyone who would like to use bindings for GLESv2
and GLFW3: https://github.com/void-995/vala-vapi

Any kind of participation is appreciated.

Thank you for your time, and keep Vala moving.