Re: [Vala] Gtk TreeView emits a beep ...

I'm trapped the "release key" event but for certain keys, treeview emits a
beep (left or right arrow, del keys).

How can I remove this "beep" ?

Ohai, Raum.

I cannot reproduce the beep with the sample you provided. On some
systems, the TreeView emits beeps, when it cannot do what the user
commands it to, for example if you press [Arrow Up] and there is no row
above the current row, so the move-one-row-higher action cannot be
completed properly. I had this behaviour on my old Laptops in
Gtk-Applications like Pidgin and others. I never really considered the
beeping a problem, but it stopped when i reinstalled the OS at some
point. So i think, that this is a configuration problem.

Regards, Grindhold