[Vala] Posix Vala

After the removal of the posix profile I had in mind to do something about it. Just for fun, but I guess some
people will be happy to get it back.

My approach is more like a reimplementation of the basic features of glib in a single include file, so all
the functions are inlined by the preprocessor which makes simple vala programs to be compiled without glib or
gobject.

In fact it is not allowed to link to glib in posixvala. Atm I just have a small fraction of its features.

If anyone finds this useful or just wants to extend the project feel free to send me an email or pullrequests.

http://github.com/radare/posixvala

As you may see, posixvala requires no modifications inside the Vala compiler, so it should not break between
versions.

The readme file describes whats supported and whats not.

Also, I would like to make a proper release of posixvala, so distros can easily package it.

Have fun