Re: [Vala] Process spawn not working when the Terminal is not opened

Thank you very much for your answer!

I have tried to use gksudo and it works without the Terminal window.
Anyway, I the problem is that gksudo, for some reason, does not accept any
parameter. For example, the "mkfs.vfat -n "Drive" -I /dev/sdf1" command
needs those arguments that can't be passed through gksudo.

Is there a way to solve this issue and send arguments to gksudo? Or,
alternatively, is there a way to get and keep root permissions with gksudo,
just like "sudo -s" does?

Thank you