Re: [Vala] LDAP-Access with vala

There are Vala bindings for GDA, autogenerated at build time you can use.

GDA is a C library with support to GObject Introspection that allows to use
it directly from Python, javaScript and Vala.

You can use GDA's LDAP provider to get connection to it, construct queries
and access its records. Check at samples/LdapBrowser directory for a C
example, you can translate very easy to Vala; if you need some help on it
or find any bug in Vala bindings please send an e-mail to
gnome-db-list gnome org or file a bug at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=libgda