Re: [Vala] [OT] Software for community alarms.

May you want to test LIBGDA's Vala bindins and its Vala Extensions. I've
contributed to, in order to bring Django equivalent to Vala, using LIBGDA
and bring it to other languages using GObject Introspection.
El jun 13, 2013 10:25 p.m., "Edwin De La Cruz" <edwinspire gmail com>