Re: [Vala] Val(a)Ide Problems on Win7

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:07:14 +0100
tarnyko tarnyko net wrote:

OK, so I guess Val(a)IDE is trying to use it, and doesn't like it
being older. I will correct the installer for the next release.

Waiting for that, here is a workaround by editing PATH :
Right-click on "Computer" -> "Properties" -> "Advanced" tab ->
"Environment variables", edit "PATH" in the "System variables"
panel and add the path to Val(a)IDE bin directory ("C:\Program
Files\ValaIDE\bin" e.g.) somewhere before the existing GTK+
install path.

Works like a charm now!! Thanks ...

Duke