Re: [Vala] getting the valadoc.org documentation on a local server

If it allows me to take the documentation with me, the lack of search
isn't that big of an issue. Although I have downloaded a few
devhelp packages, I have not been able to find out how to access the
data in the the package with the devhelp application. Can you point me
to a tutorial or some sort of instruction that covers installing new
devhelp packages?

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:45:33 -0800