[Vala] gettext, gtk and libraries

Hi all:

I'm creating a plugin for Gedit in Vala, and this plugin creates a window dialog, defined from Glade.

This plugin also has messages that must be translated with gettext.

Currently I've been able to create the window fine, and to get all the translated texts in the source code to be shown correctly translated. But the messages in the dialog is shown untranslated (only the messages set in glade; the native messages from GTK, like the ones in the stock widgets, are translated fine).

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos